Feb 22, 2014

 Calculator Plus v4.6.0


I’m Computers Plus – perfect computer applications for Android devices. I is an application easy to use and beautifully designed to do the job better than other portable computers.

I want to help you save time and effort. I remember everything you calculate and allows you to see the calculation at any time, which makes me the perfect to become the total receipts, checkbook balances, or even calculate the amount of tax . And if you exit the app and go to work, all calculations are still here when you return. You will never have to enter the same calculations a second.


I am very attractive, efficient and take full advantage of large screen display devices and the beautiful:


- You will never forget in a position calculation – I show you exactly what is doing at all times

- I remember everything, so you can pause for a moment, then go back and find where you are performing incomplete

- I present the calculations for you with clear typography, elegant and easy to read along with the use of comma in place appropriate

- You can use the backspace key at any time to fix a simple error rather than starting from scratch

- Use the total memory available for storage that you can see clearly

- Keys percentage of my shows exactly what it is doing, so you are not confused

-NEW! Brushing aside the memory key to use the more advanced computing power

- Design intuitive, attractive for my help perform everyday computing on your phone or your tablet easier.


With PC Plus on your Android device, you will never need to use handheld computers anymore.


Plus Calculator (C) 2013 Digitalchemy, LLC


button download Calculator Plus v4.6.0


button qrcode Calculator Plus v4.6.0


button get it on google play Calculator Plus v4.6.0






Source: APKDROID.NET

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Design by Free Apps, Games for Android | Blogger Theme by Apk for Android